Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby 4: 4 Children And A Makeover!

The next baby daddy.

Some weird reason when I look at my son he reminds me of me and my future family. :)


He was starting to get lonely so I went to him and played with him and snuggled him.. I love my children so much and I will cry when my 100th baby leaves the house as a YA... I will promise you that!!

Then I put the children to bed... They are so cute when they sleep!!

Then she met another guy...
"Hi can you be baby #4 daddy?"
"Sure?"


"Thank you"
Welcome."

Then the go to the bed.

*Whispers*
"Thank you. :)"
"Welcome. :)"

The next day she went to the store.

BIRTHDAY TIME! First is Kirsten.

She is being eaten by sparkles!!! OH NO! lol xD

Up next is Adelede!

I think she likes being eaten by sparkles... o.O

Last but not least is James!! My boy is growing up so fast!!!!!!!!

AWWWW!!

Mommy's little helper!! :D

Hugging each other before they went to bed :)

The next day was the girls first day of school!! :'(

My little mans first step!!!

His first word!!!!

Couple days later I went in to labor.....

Breathe breathe!

Welcome to the world George Freeman!!!!!!!!!!!

After the birth of baby #4 I decided to give myself a makeover!!!

Everyday!

Formal!

 Sleepwear!

Athletic!

 And swimwear!!!! Well this is where I leave off! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment