Saturday, May 28, 2011

Babies 1 & 2: A TWIN Surprise!





Hi, I would like to start this post with my first baby father!

Then she started talking to him,
"Hi, I am Amiee Freeman. I am new to Sunset Valley."
"Hey, welcome to Sunset Valley!"
"Thank you!"

After she said thank you, she went into the subject of the 100 Baby Challenge after a couple of flirts,
"Hey, I have something to ask you."
"What is it?"
"Can you be baby father #1?"
"Sure."
Then they went to the bed.

 "Thank you."
"Your very welcome."

After I got home I was hungry... Then in the middle of eating I got very nauseated...

After throwing up a little, alot more came so i ran as fast as I could... At least I made it!


The next day, I found out that I needed a best friend so I searched for a person that was pregnant and found Claire Ursine... So when I met her I knew we would be besties for life!

After chatting a little, I found out I was pregnant!

Then I went home when it was getting late and started painting and when I was done with THIS painting it made me think of my future family and also made me think will I ever complete this challenge?

After my last thought, a burglar came but thank god I had the burglar alarm! The police and the burglar went into a fight but the burglar won... D= 

The burglar got away! That made me angry for a couple of hours but I got over it...

After the burglary I was this big... I thought I was smaller but I was big! I was starting to think that it was more than 1 baby!

When a doctor was available I invited her over to tell me the gender of my baby! She said "Congratulations! You are having a girl!"

After she left I went to bed after the burglary so I was sleepy... That night I dreamed of the baby I was gonna have but I also had a feeling it was more than one baby.

When I woke up, I felt like I was gonna give birth that day so I got ready!

I couldn't believe how big I was when I straighten my back! I had to take a pic!


Then I felt multiple kicking in different areas... Then I was starting to worry! But I didn't know that I could have more than 1 baby...

Then I went to start another painting and soon realized I was starting to have really bad pain. Then I figured out that the pain was contractions!! I was happy and nervous at the same time!

I decided to have a home birth because after contractions started I was screaming so loud that a doctor that was going home heard me and immediately helped me...


The baby #1 was born! Welcome to the world Kristine Freeman!

But the pain didn't stop there! Then there was baby #2! Welcome to the world Adelede Freeman!Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Whoopee, congratulations on the twins! Great start to your challenge. It's interesting how you chose to have your challenge mother have blue skin. :D

    http://destinys100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!! I know it is sooo interesting and I wanted to see if I could have a baby with weird colored skin so that is why I picked blue... And another reason is because She is sooooooo pretty! Thank you for reading my challenge!

    ReplyDelete