Thursday, May 26, 2011

Introduction: Amiee Freeman

Hi, my name is Amiee Freeman. I decided to do the 100 baby challenge. I wanted to do one ever since I was a child. My mom tried but died 3 days after my birth. So that leaves me as the only child. When my mother died i was put in foster care because my father didn't want to keep me because he didn't like children.

To continue, this is my everyday! =D
This is my formal! =D


This is my sleepwear! =D

This is my athletic! =D

This is my swimwear!My traits are Family-Oriented, Artistic, Good Kisser, Hopeless Romantic and Vegetarian. My LTW is have 5 children but i am gonna have 100 ;) . My favorite food is Salads, my favorite music is Pop, and my favorite color is white!

Now this is my (somewhat) lovely home! This is the front of the house!!!

This is the back of the house! (With the playground)

This is the entire house!

This is the whole house under the roof!

The art/band room!

The dining room!

The kitchen!

The living room!

The bathroom!

My bedroom!

Last but not least the nursery!! Well that will be all!! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment